High Resolution Chromatography Products DAISOGEL
DAISO Co Ltd, Japan, is one of the leading silica gel manufacturers in the world. Both analytical and preparative grades are made under carefully controlled conditions in order to assure consistency and reliability from lot to lot and between different particle sizes.
The DAISOGEL bonded phases are manufactured in a GMP complaint way based on the ICH-Q7A. The bonded phases have a FDA DMF (Drug Master File) and the regulatory support files are available upon request.
- All types of Spherical Silica based media for HPLC column packing from prep to process scale.
- Both Pure Silica & Modified Silica Available.
- Ideal choice for Insulin, Peptides, Proteins, Impurity isolation and other applications
- Wide Range of Stationary Phases such as C18, C8, C4, C1, Silica, Diol, CN, Aminopropyl, Phenyl etc.
- All Pore sizes from 60Å, 100 Å, 200 Å, 300 Å, 1000 Å and on demand.
- Particle Sizes from 3μm, 5μm, 8μm, 10μm, 12μm, 15μm, 20μm, 30μm, 40-60μm and intermediate particle sizes on demand.
- Daiso being the basic manufacturer can offer the widest range of media with all possible variants.
- Technical expertise in column packing.
- Bulk quantity Silica available
- The perfect silica gel for biopharmaceutical applications.
- Novel chemical bonding assures stability under severe alkalic and acidic conditions.
- Durable, high purity Silica with 12, 20, 30 nm pore sizes, Available in 5,10, 15 and 20μm particla sizes.